Sabtu, 25 Desember 2010

I could not speak love

I'll be waiting here for you

I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now
I'll wait, dear
I keep asking myself why
You had to say goodbye
Was it just dream

Even if you mean the whole damn world to me
I can forget you wait and see
I can be strong even without you
I can't waste my life forever hoping you'll
Comeback to me
But deep inside I know
I'll be waiting here for you

I know a thing or two, and I learned from you
I really learned a lot, really learned a lot

When you want it " when you need it "
You'll always have the best of me
I can't help it " believe it "
You'll always get the best of me

Ya this is love and' I've learned enough to know
I'm never lettin' go
No, no, won't let go

You've got the best of me

2 komentar:

  1. kereen.
    ituuu buat sii diaa mantan kamu yaaa?
    dalem deeeh. like this.!
    hohooo

    BalasHapus
  2. buat siapa aja yang perna ngersain hal seperti ini . mungkin semua hanya bisa jadi pelajaran terbaik buat diri kita sendiri,

    BalasHapus